Obtaining a permission for a long-term stay in Bulgarian country for foreigners, who are not citizens of EU
Among foreigners, who can receive a permission for a long-term stay, are:
- People, who set up Bulgarian company, in which are discovered 10 working places for Bulgarian citizens at least.
- Foreign specialists, staying in the country in connection with international agreements.
- Agents of foreign companies- by registration of commercial agency in Bulgarian country of foreign association.
For registration of commercial agency in Bulgarian country is required:
- Official document for registration of foreign association, issued by competent authority, in accordance with its national legislation.
- Official document for people, managing and representing foreign association, issued by authority of preceding point (paragraph).
- Decision of the board of foreign person for setting up a commercial agency in Bulgarian country.
- Specifically, notary certified warrant of attorney in original, issued by the person/ people/ under item 2 for person, authorized to register and manage commercial agency in Bulgarian country and capacity of granted rights. It may be present original certified transcript of quoted warrant of attorney.
Documents are certified in addition with Apostil.
One of the easiest ways of obtaining a permission for a long-term stay is with registration of commercial agency in Bulgarian country of foreign association. From the date of receiving of all certified documents in original, the registration takes one month.
If you have questions or would like to help you can contact us for advice or for an entire service.
|Tel: (359) 888 833 408|