Transit registration of vehicles in Bulgaria
- In case of movement (traffic) of unregistered vehicles on the territory of the country;
- In case of export of vehicles from the country – after cessation of their permanent or temporary registration or when there are purchased in the country unregistered vehicles;
- In case of lost or stolen board.
Procedure of transit registration- issuance of permission for temporary traffic (movement) with a specific route or area:
The permission for temporary traffic (movement) includes data about the vehicle, its owner, conditions for temporary traffic (movement) and validity period.
The information system of Ministry of the Interior has the application blank. The data is written automatically. The data needs to be verified and sign by the person.
- ID/Certificate of current status of the company;
- Documents of ownership of vehicle with identification data- original and copy;
- Certificate of vehicle registration
- Custom document for import of the vehicle on the territory of European Union in case of import from country outside European Union or European Economic Area;
- Civil Liability Insurance
Immediately after submit an application and necessary documents
If you have questions or would like to help you in Bulgaria, you can contact us for advice or for an entire service.
|Tel: (359) 888 833 408|