Procedure of marriage in Bulgaria
Form of marriage:
The basic rule of marriage between two people with different nationalities is that the form of marriage shall be governed by the country in which it is concluded. According to Bulgarian law, in this case Family Code has to be attached.
It is important to note that Bulgarian legislation allows foreign citizens to enter into a valid marriage in Bulgaria.
Again, the provisions of the Family Code are applicable, but the documents which are required have to be issued by the country /countries whose nationals are persons.
Property relations between spouses:
Bulgarian legislation allows opportunity for choice of regime of property relations between spouses. They are: regime of matrimonial property (acquirements during marriage are common), regime of division or entering into a marriage contract regulating property relations between spouses.
- If the newly married have chosen regime of property relations, they present a joint declaration with notarized signatures for the selected regime
- If they have signed a matrimonial agreement, they present a certificate by the notary of the date of contract and his registration number and the number under which the notary is recorded in the register of the Notary Chamber and its area of working.
The services you can receive from Lead Consult:
- Perform the entire procedure of obtaining the necessary documents to the nationality of your mate
- Obtaining all necessary documents of Bulgarian citizen
- Investigation of the size of the state fee for legalization and cost of translation of legalizing documents
- Assistance in translation and legalization of documents
- If it is necessary, prepare a power of attorney and other necessary documents to the procedure
- If you desire, preparation and registration of contractual property relations between spouses
Contact us and we will assist you in the entire process of marriage in Bulgaria.
|Tel: (359) 888 833 408|