Long-Term Residence in Bulgaria
To be granted right of long-term residence, the foreigner shallsubmit in person an application in a standard form.
The foreigner shall attach the following to the application:
1. a copy of a valid foreign travel document with the pages containing the photograph, the identification particulars; for verification of the authenticity of the copy,the original of the foreign travel document shall be presentedas well;
2. evidence of sufficient means of subsistence for a period of not less than one year, without recourse to the social assistance system, taking into consideration the minimum monthly wage (till 01.11.2014 it is approximately 180 EUR ) and pension for the Republic of Bulgaria;
3. compulsory medical insurance valid for the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, where the person does not have health insurance under the Health Insurance Act;
4. evidence of available housing accommodation;
5. a document proving payment of a stamp duty of Rate Schedule No. 4 of Fees Collected within the System of the Ministry of Interior under the Stamp Duty Act – once 510 EUR – incl. bank fees.